Subject: [clue] Who can review signaling draft

From: Daniel Burnett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2015 16:13:40 -0400

Group,

The chairs would like to start a WGLC on the signaling draft ASAP.  If we
set the deadline to be two weeks from tomorrow, who would be able to give a
review?

We would specifically like reviews from Mark, Paul, and Roni.
Sanity checks by Simon and/or Roberta would be good as well.

Others are, of course, welcome.

-- dan

---

From: Simon Pietro Romano <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2015 22:59:29 +0200

Count me in.

Simon

> On 06/ott/2015, at 22:13, Daniel Burnett <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Group,
> 
> The chairs would like to start a WGLC on the signaling draft ASAP.  If we set the deadline to be two weeks from tomorrow, who would be able to give a review?
> 
> _______________________________________________
> clue mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/clue

                     					       _\\|//_
                           				      ( O-O )
   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~o00~~(_)~~00o~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                    				Simon Pietro Romano
             				 Universita' di Napoli Federico II
                		     Computer Engineering Department 
	             Phone: +39 081 7683823 -- Fax: +39 081 7683816
                                           e-mail: [email-masked]

		    <<Molti mi dicono che lo scoraggiamento è l'alibi degli 
		    idioti. Ci rifletto un istante; e mi scoraggio>>. Magritte.
               			                     oooO
  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(   )~~~ Oooo~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
					                 \ (            (   )
			                                  \_)          ) /
                                                                       (_/