Subject: [clue] Last Call: <draft-ietf-clue-framework-24.txt> (Framework for Telepresence Multi-Streams) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2015 09:55:01 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the ControLling mUltiple streams for
tElepresence WG (clue) to consider the following document:
- 'Framework for Telepresence Multi-Streams'
  <draft-ietf-clue-framework-24.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2015-11-26. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines a framework for a protocol to enable devices
   in a telepresence conference to interoperate.  The protocol enables
   communication of information about multiple media streams so a
   sending system and receiving system can make reasonable decisions
   about transmitting, selecting and rendering the media streams.
   This protocol is used in addition to SIP signaling and SDP
   negotiation for setting up a telepresence session.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-clue-framework/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-clue-framework/ballot/

The following IPR Declarations may be related to this I-D:

   https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/2244/
   https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/2347/
   https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/2255/
   https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/2264/
   https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/2265/
   https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/2269/
   https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/2270/