Subject: [clue] I-D Action: draft-ietf-clue-framework-25.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Jan 2016 09:58:36 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the ControLling mUltiple streams for tElepresence Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Framework for Telepresence Multi-Streams
        Authors         : Mark Duckworth
                          Andrew Pepperell
                          Stephan Wenger
	Filename        : draft-ietf-clue-framework-25.txt
	Pages           : 84
	Date            : 2016-01-08

Abstract:
   This document defines a framework for a protocol to enable devices
   in a telepresence conference to interoperate.  The protocol enables
   communication of information about multiple media streams so a
   sending system and receiving system can make reasonable decisions
   about transmitting, selecting and rendering the media streams.
   This protocol is used in addition to SIP signaling and SDP
   negotiation for setting up a telepresence session.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-clue-framework/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-clue-framework-25

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-clue-framework-25

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/