Subject: [clue] I-D Action: draft-ietf-clue-protocol-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2016 08:26:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the ControLling mUltiple streams for tElepresence of the IETF.

        Title           : CLUE protocol
        Authors         : Roberta Presta
                          Simon Pietro Romano
	Filename        : draft-ietf-clue-protocol-10.txt
	Pages           : 56
	Date            : 2016-11-03

Abstract:
   The CLUE protocol is an application protocol conceived for the
   description and negotiation of a telepresence session.  The design of
   the CLUE protocol takes into account the requirements and the
   framework defined within the IETF CLUE working group.  A companion
   document delves into CLUE signaling details, as well as on the SIP/
   SDP session establishment phase.  CLUE messages flow upon the CLUE
   data channel, based on reliable and ordered SCTP over DTLS transport.
   Message details, together with the behavior of CLUE Participants
   acting as Media Providers and/or Media Consumers, are herein
   discussed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-clue-protocol/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-clue-protocol-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-clue-protocol-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/