Subject: I-D without discussion

From: James Seng <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 08:42:19 +0800

Hi,

I have subscribe to CNRP mailing list since Dec 99 but so far, other than UCE
and announcment of I-D, I have not seen any discussion taken place here.

I hope it is just a problem on my end...if not, it is pretty strange that I-D
can happened without discussion.

-James Seng

---

From: Michael Mealling <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 20:23:14 -0500

> and announcment of I-D, I have not seen any discussion taken place here.

You are correct....

> can happened without discussion.

In this case it isn't that strange. This working group went through almost
4 BOFs in various forms before its current charter was nailed down. Thus a
lot of the group education that is normal for a list happened before this
group was formed.

I do expect some discussion to happen around this draft in the next few days.
We (the authors) had some questions to ask the group concerning certain
aspects of the draft. I think that will start a some discussion.

I will also be posting a CNRP URI draft this week. URI documents almost
always generate discussion. ;-)

-MM

--
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Michael Mealling        |      Vote Libertarian!       | www.rwhois.net/michael
Sr. Research Engineer   |   www.ga.lp.org/gwinnett     | ICQ#:         14198821
Network Solutions       |          www.lp.org          |  [email-masked]

---

From: Leslie Daigle <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 08:04:49 -0500

Howdy,

As WG chair, let me hail this as an opportunity to invite (again!)
people to provide comments on the work in progress.

From what I have seen of this version of the document, it should
pretty much capture the discussion points brought up in Washington
(and identified in the minutes of that meeting).

In preparation for our Adelaide meeting, I will shortly be putting
together another statement of where we are, what more needs to be
done in order to finish up our work.

Leslie.

--

-------------------------------------------------------------------
"My body obeys Aristotelian laws of physics."
   -- ThinkingCat

Leslie Daigle
[email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------