Subject: proposed agenda for Adelaide meeting

From: Leslie Daigle <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 18:40:57 -0500

Howdy,

Please find attached the proposed agenda for the Adelaide meeting.
If there are any additional issues we should address, please let
me know.

Note that, AFAIK the -02 version of the protocol doc isn't yet in the
archives, but it should eventually clear the Friday-submission backlog.

As always, comments to the list on the documents would be appreciated
 -- either editorial remarks, or if there are any things missing
in these documents as per our charter.

As a hint -- I currently expect the Adelaide meeting to be our last.
I'm reading the silence on this list to mean that these docs are
pretty much what the WG is looking for, and we can wrap up any
editorial issues on the mailing list after Adelaide.

Leslie.

--

-------------------------------------------------------------------
"My body obeys Aristotelian laws of physics."
   -- ThinkingCat

Leslie Daigle
[email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Common Name Resolution Protocol WG (cnrp)
Adelaide, Australia

Thursday, March 30, 2000
13h00-15h00
========================

Chair: Leslie Daigle <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

min topic
5   Agenda review
10  WG/work status [Leslie]
45  Discussion of protocol document [Nico & Marshall]
    draft-ietf-cnrp-02.txt
45  Discussion of URI document [Michael]
    draft-ietf-cnrp-uri-00.txt
10  Wrap up, and where do we go from here [Leslie]