Subject: [codesprints] Changes to the development containers

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2022 09:05:10 -0500

All -

If you've started work already, the next time (maybe few times) before 
you pull updates from ietf/tools-datatracker into your fork and clone, 
you will want to be sure you have stopped the container. Exiting it will 
be enough for containers built to date, but it's also safe to do a 
`docker-compose down` in the project's root.

There are changes that just went into main (and will make their way to 
feat/bs5. You can see them at 
https://github.com/ietf-tools/datatracker/commit/868afd287c6f16b9fb41eb8d95f1637ca105c6cc.

These changes stop, rather than destroy, the containers when you exit 
them, and make some changes to how the javascript resources are 
gathered. These will improve the ability to work in the containers when 
you are not connected to the Internet.

We also recently made a change to where the docker compose file lives 
(moving it into the project root) so that the image and container names 
created will reflect the directory name you checked the project into 
(rather than being docker_app and docker_db).

RjS