Subject: Outsource all your web scripting and web designing - at value pricing

From: Saravanan K S <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 1999 12:34:46 +0530

Outsource all your web scripting and web designing - at value pricing

www.webscripters.com  - Offshore web site development and consultancy

-    Remote source your software projects and web applications at less
than 7 US DOLLARS  /   6
     POUNDS per manhour . For this low a price you got post-graduates
and doctorates in computer
     sciences working on your projects .

-    We will maintain a separate web team exclusively for your projects
assuring you a development
     methodology that has ensured 99% ontime delivery and less than 24
hours response period .
     Check out our online project tracker methodology at
www.webscripters.com .

-    Expertise areas -  XML, DHTML, ASP components, Java ,Javascript,
Perl, Shockwave Flash,
     Lotus applications, Server side scripting, Web graphics, Customised
Ecommerce Vertical
     end-to-end onsite web project consultation, MRP - ERP web
integration, Auction softwares etc.,
     We have close to 2000 mandays of development time behind us and we
consult to some top 10
     companies with revenues of over 1 billion dollars in India .

-    Guaranteed  Web promotions & Web Marketing , Proven records and
knowledge on search
     engine topping

-    Surprise!!!   Get 100 man hours of development  free!   Visit
www.webscripters.com for
     further information and clarifications. *conditions apply

-    Registered presence in UK , All development  happens in India with
a T1 link and vast talented
     workforce .

Regards

Saravanan K S
Wonder Internet Solutions Group