Subject: PressReleaseMphase

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 17:27:06 -0700

Press Release From Value Finder
http://www.internetstocknews.com/mphase/xdsl12198.doc Kaufman Brothers, L.P. 
currently has a Buy(short-term)/Buy(long-term) rating on mPhase with a 12 to 18 month 
price target of $16.00
Press Release
mPhase Technologies Announces Traverser 4 Channel Breakthrough NORWALK, 
Conn., March 17 /PRNewswire/ -- mPhase Technologies Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: 
XDSL) announced today that its Traverser(TM) Digital Video and Data Delivery System 
(DVDDS), utilizing new DSL technology, now delivers 4 channels of MPEG2 encoded 
digital video simultaneously with 1 Mbps Internet access and voice service directly over 
an existing telephone wire. Consisting of proprietary equipment located at the central 
office and customer premises, the Traverser DVDDS enables RBOCs, ILECs, and 
CLECs to deliver entertainment-quality, full-motion, and full-screen broadcast video and 
data services to both residential and business customers using the same platform.
Ronald A. Durando, President and CEO of mPhase Technologies Inc. stated, ``This is a 
significant step in the implementation of our unique DVDDS technology. In the near 
future, 80 channels of digital video will be available to customers. They will be able to 
watch television while they simultaneously surf the Internet and talk on the telephone or 
receive a fax, all using their existing telephone line.'' ``The full potential of this decisive 
advance in telephony is yet to be fully realized,'' added Durando.
Previously, mPhase reported that it had successfully transmitted its digital video signals 
from a content provider over a synchronous optical network ring (SONET) to a 
telephone company's central office. And, earlier this year, mPhase simultaneously 
transmitted a broadcast quality MPEG2 full motion television picture with sound and 
standard telephony service over a single twisted-pair line up to 9,000 feet in length.
The 4 Channel system is running at Hart Telephone Company in Hartwell, Georgia, an 
independent Telco leading the nation in the technological advances in 
telecommunications and innovative approaches to traditional telecom delivery 
challenges.
A Multi-User &amp; Multi-Channel Traverser Digital Video and Data Delivery System will 
be unveiled at SuperComm 99, Booth 6211 (June 6-10, Georgia World Congress Center 
in Atlanta, Georgia).

About mPhase Technologies Inc.
mPhase Technologies Inc. is a leader in the emerging market for high-speed Internet 
access and digital television delivery and provides data transmission at speeds more 
than 250 times faster than an existing 28.8K Internet connection allowing high-speed 
Internet access, digital television delivery, and telephone communications to be 
conducted over an existing telephone line. Competitors to mPhase Technologies 
include Tut Systems, PairGain, At Home, Time Warner's Road Runner, and Online 
System Services.
mPhase Technologies, Inc. has been featured in Internet Stock News  
http://www.internetstocknews.com/mphase/mphase.html
http://www.internetstocknews.com/mphase/mphase.html, one of the web's leading 
free publications for Internet Stock investors.
For more information try these links.

http://www.internetstocknews.com/mphase/xdsl73198.doc
Kaufman Bros., L.P.Report - 1
http://www.internetstocknews.com/mphase/xdsl12198.doc
Kaufman Bros., L.P. Report - 2
http://www.mphasetech.com/
mPhase Technologies, Inc.

Disclaimer:
This publication contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A 
of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. 
The Company's actual results could differ materially from those set forth in the 
forward-looking statements, and may not be construed as investment advice. This is 
not a solicitation to buy or sell securities and this does not purport to be complete 
analysis of the company mentioned. Investing in securities is speculative and carries a 
high degree of risk. Past performance does not guarantee future results. Readers 
should consult with their own independent tax, business and financial advisers with 
respect to any investment, including any contemplated investment in the advertised 
company. All information contained in this advertisement should be independently 
Investigated. Investigate and fully understand all risks before investing. This adversarial 
contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties including, but 
not limited to, quarterly fluctuations in results, the management of growth, competition 
and other risks detailed in the company&amp;#146;s SEC filings. Actual results may 
differ materially from such information set forth information set forth herein.This message 
is sent in compliance of the new e-mail bill: SECTION 301, Paragraph (a)(2) (C) of S. 
1618
Sender: Value Finder, 1425 E. University Drive, Tempe, AZ 85281-8412
To be removed form this mailing list, simply reply with "remove" in subject line: 
mailto:[email-masked]
mailto:[email-masked]
Disclosure:
Value Finder, Inc publishes information regarding selected companies involved in many 
different industries, which those interested in these companies may use as information 
relating to their interests or investments. Many companies featured by Value Finder, Inc 
are clients of Value Finder, Inc., which receives compensation for assistance in 
handling public relations and shareholder relations. Comments in Value Finder, Inc 
publications are the observations of Value Finder, Inc and contain sincere opinions on 
values and opportunities. They are not intended to be recommendations to buy, hold, or 
sell securities. Value Finder, Inc, as to accuracy and completeness derives most 
information in our media from the subject companies, without independent verification. 
Some of the subject companies are clients compensating Value Finder, Inc for various 
services it provides. Value Finder, Inc endeavors to research the industry and obtain 
independent views in preparing its publications, but there is no assurance of accuracy. 
Value Finder, Inc does not recommend, warrant or guaranty the success of any action 
taken in reliance on statements made in Value Finder, Inc publications. Investments in 
Internet companies are generally deemed to be highly speculative and to involve 
substantial risk, making it appropriate for readers to consult with professional investment 
advisors and to make independent investigations before acting on information 
published by Value Finder, Inc. The Internet industry is changing with great speed, 
making it appropriate to update information frequently, which Value Finder, Inc cannot 
undertake to assure. Value Finder, Inc owners, employees, writers, their families and 
associates may have investments in companies featured in Value Finder, Inc 
publications and may elect to sell these investments or buy additional investments in 
these companies at any time. The following companies featured in Value Finder, Inc 
publications have compensated Value Finder, Inc. for public relations and shareholder 
relations services in the last 12 months with payment in cash, stock, and options which, 
at the time of engagement was not valued at more than $50,000: Focal Corporation, K 
&amp; V Equities, Inc. In addition, Value Finder Inc, the publisher of this newsletter and 
its officers, employees, and consultants are believed to own (through share purchases 
on the open market or via private placement or direct public offerings) no more than 
300,000 shares of Focal Corporation, mPhase Technologies, Inc. We encourage our 
readers to invest carefully and read the information available at the web sites of the 
Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC") at http://www.sec.gov/ and the 
National Association of Securities Dealers ("NASD") at http://www.nasd.com/
Readers can review all public filings by companies at the SEC's EDGAR page. The 
NASD has published information on how to invest carefully at its web site. Permission to 
use, copy and distribute the materials contained in these web pages without fee is 
granted, provided that our copyright notice appears in all copies and that our name not 
be used in publicity pertaining to distribution of the information without our specific 
written consent. Here, at Value Finder, Inc., the Internet is our passion. We work hard 
covering the Internet industry on a minute-to-minute basis so you don't have to. We 
love to live, eat, breath, and sleep Internet 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a 
year (366 in Leap Year) so if you ever have any questions about anything listed on this 
publication, send us an e-mail or write to us via snail mail and we will get back to you.

mailto:[email-masked] Value Finder, Inc. 1425 E. University Drive, Suite 108 
Tempe AZ 85282-8412