Subject: Re: Agenda for teleconference tomorrow

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 10:59:27 -0800 (PST)

Dear CONNEG and CC/PP working group members,
	As you know from Patrik's message to the mailing list, a
personal issue prevented me from chairing last week's CONNEG meeting.
On Wednesday evening I was notified by my brother that our stepfather
had passed away suddenly. Because I heard this news just before the
plenary and left Washington immediately, there was no time to pass the
detailed information needed to chair the meeting to Patrik or Keith.
	I believe that we do have a number of items which require our
immediate attention, and I would like to try to deal with them by
holding short, focused discussions on the mailing list, as if we were
working through the agenda of the meeting that did not occur in Washington.
As the agenda bashing portion of this, I would like to ask for opinions
on running these "ISSUE list" discussions serially in parallel.  Please
send comments on that to [email-masked].
			regards,
				Ted Hardie

---

From: Johan Hjelm <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 15:22:24 +0100

Sorry to hear about that.

I agree, let's try to have a focussed discussion on the lists. In cases
where it concerns both, people will just have to be patient with
cross-postings, I guess.

Johan

>send comments on that to [email-masked].

************************************************************
                         Johan HJELM
      Ericsson Research, User Applications Group 
         Currently visiting engineer at the W3C
Chair, CC/PP Working Group and WCA Interest Group
             The World Wide Web Consortium
                         [email-masked]
   http://www.w3.org/People/W3Cpeople.html#Hjelm
    Fax +1-617-258 5999, Phone +1-617-253-9630
   MIT/LCS, 545 Tech. Sq. Cambridge MA 02139 USA 
        Opinions are personal, always my own, 
  and not necessarily those of Ericsson or the W3C. 
============================================================