Subject: openshare content management software

From: "Leigh Gibbs" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 09:53:56 -0700

Dear Webmasters and Internet Users,

Is your Intranet living up to your expectations? Is your Webmaster
overloaded with converting and publishing critical information? Do you think
you will never quite catch up?
openshare from Infosquare is a new Web-based information sharing application
that brings the power of quick, easy, and secure Intranet/Extranet
information creation, sharing and publishing down to the average end-user.
It eliminates the need for a centralized resource to create, maintain, and
constantly update a Web site, providing a win-win solution for business
end-users, Webmasters, and business management.
We would be more than happy to schedule a demo of openshare for you, as well
as answer any specific questions you may have regarding openshare and how it
may fit into your plans.  I am confident you will be very pleased with our
product and what it can offer your company.  Please contact us via phone or
email to schedule a visit to your office, or we can arrange an On-line
demonstration of openshare at your convenience.  We look forward to hearing
from you soon and showing you our openshare.

Leigh
Infosquare Sales and Marketing Group
WWW.INFOSQUARE.COM

Leigh Gibbs
Account Manager
Infosquare Corp.
85 Saratoga Ave.
Santa Clara, CA 95051
phone: 408.556.0593
mobile/pager: 408.314.6847
fax: 408.556.0595
email: [email-masked]