Subject: WEB MARKETING SOLUTIONS

From: "IIAC.NET" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2000 23:01:45

Dear Director of Marketing:

I’ve recently visited your website and thought you might be interested in what our Internet 
Advertising Network can offer you.

INTERNATIONAL INTERNET MARKETING CORPORATION is Your Strategic Partner for 
Web Marketing Solutions.

Established in 1995 we offer aggressive, Internet based marketing services, including TOP 
POSITION RANKING on the major search engines, bulk-email, e-commerce solutions, 
credit card processing, etc.

We invite you to visit our web site at http://www.iiac.net

We are confident that we can make your business a dominant force on the Internet.

Please feel free to contact our office at any time.

We lok forward to doing business with you in the near future.

Sincerely,

Michael Stanford
President

Removing your e-mail address from our list is easy.
Simply click the e-mail address below and send:

<mailto:[email-masked]>