Subject: Please find Newsletter Issue #491

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 09:14:37 +0200

The Gold Market Update
Suriname In Middle Of Gold Rush As Gold Supplies Are Depleting!

Hemisphere Gold (HPGI) $1.00

Low gold prices in the 90's reduced the amount of exploration for new
deposits. Now depleted gold reserves and the spiraling American Dollar
are pushing Gold prices up for investors looking for a safe haven.

New technology has uncovered large deposits in Suriname, a country know
for its gold since the 1700's but has until now not been fully explored.

Hemisphere Gold Inc has recently announced findings of rich gold
deposits in Suriname. This is on their 720 sq mile property right in the
middle of the largest gold mines in the Suriname gold belt.

Essential Things For Your Consideration

1. Gold is on a steady rise since January of this year.
2. Lack of development of new mine locations during the 90's is now
creating a shortage of gold in a high demand market.
3. Hemisphere's level of expertise in geology and financial management
gives it a clear edge in this current market.
4. Suriname is one of the largest gold rushes in the world right now.
HPGI's claim is in the middle of some of the largest producing mines in
the Suriname Gold Belt.
5. Gold can prove to be a great financial safe haven during times of
instability in the dollar.

Gold is certainly becoming the hot investment in such a turbulent
market. HPGI has the potential to provide a safe haven and hefty returns
for early investors. Take the time to read over their website and review
the recent news releases and profiles from “Stockguru”. It may be your
best investment this year.