Subject: Protect Yourself From the falling dollar! Read this report!

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 17:39:18 -0300

The Golden News
Gold Belt In Suriname Shows Large Deposits in Modern Day Gold Rush!

Hemisphere Gold (HPGI) $1.00

Gold prices are soaring as investors are seeking safe havens from the
spiraling US Dollar. With gold prices up over $200 to $812/ounce demands
for gold are increasing.

Over 50 million ounces have already been extracted from large deposits
in the Gold belt in Suriname. This small country is now becoming one of
the largest suppliers of gold in the market.

HPGI has a 720 sq mile property right in the middle of the Gold Belt In
Suriname. Cutting edge technology has already revealed rich deposits at
nearly 4 ounces per ton.

Top 5 Points On Hemisphere Gold Inc.

1. Depletion in supplies has caused Gold to climb from $600 to over $800
an once since January.
2. Demand for gold is up on a global scale. India has been increasing
its demand at a rate of 7% a year.
3. Share prices have been strong through out the year and recent news
has increased share values by over 110%.
4. HPGI is Playing The Gold Belt HPGI's 72,000 Hectare property sits in
the middle of two major gold deposits, one of which is already producing.
5. The current gold rush in Suriname is already known and a large
marketing campaign scheduled to launch later this week will bring HPGI
into the lime light.

HPGI is launching a huge media campaign concerning the gold market and
there recent discoveries starting next week. The media already out on
this company has already pushed share prices up over 120% in the last 30
days. HPGI needs to be top on your list for your next investment.