Subject: Market projects look negative and investors look for shelter.

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 06:27:00 -0800

Global News Special Alert
Gold hits highest prices since 1980!

Hemisphere Gold Inc (HPGI)
$1.14

Peter Spina, President of Goldseek stated, The bull market in gold
appears to be undergoing a mega-bull run higher, aided now by this
crisis which includes the sinking dollar," this trend is providing huge
returns for Investors looking for a safe haven from the falling Dollar.

With such a strong push in the gold market companies like Hemisphere
Gold inc. have stepped into the limelight following the announcement of
advance exploration finding rich gold deposits in their 720 mile
property amid the gold belt in Suriname.

Take the time to read up on Hemisphere and review the website. This
company is in the final stages of advanced exploration and then the next
step is to begin mining the rich deposits they have discovered. Move on
this Friday as next weeks media release will surely drive prices even
higher.