From: Kelly Smith <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 05:26:04 -0700

ATTN...LOAN OFFER...APPLY AND GET APPROVED.  We are Fast loan plc, a
private loan lending firm. We give out loans to individual,
Firms/Cooperate Bodies at a very low rate of 3% interest. From the
lowest amount to the highest we are here to render you the assistance
you need, at the cheapest rate, for both auto loans, car loans, loans
to pay bills, business loans, loan to make your bump and personal
loan. If you are interested in getting a loan, contacts through this
email...address: [email-masked] you are to provide the below
information when applying, may God bless you, only serious minded
clients are welcomed

Full Name:
Country:
State:
Gender:
Occupation:
Loan Duration:
Loan Amount:
Monthly Income:
Mobile number:

If you apply now you can receive your loan today

Regards
Mr. Kelly Smith