Subject: Hello my dear,

From: Vivian Doe <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2011 09:28:12 +0800 (SGT)

سلام عزیزم،

حال شما چطور است امروز من امیدوارم که هر چیز خوب است با شما آن را به
عنوان لذت بزرگ من به شما در داشتن ارتباط با شما با ما تماس بگیرید، لطفا
من آرزو می کنم شما میل با من داشته به طوری که ما می توانیم بهتر یکدیگر
و ببینید آنچه که در future.I خواهد شد بسیار خوشحال است اگر شما می تواند
به من بازگشت نوشتن برای ساده ترین ارتباطات و به دانستن همه چیز در مورد
یکدیگر، و همچنین شما ورود من و جزئیات در مورد من به من بدهید، من در حال
انتظار برای شنیدن از شما، به عنوان من آرزو می کنم از همه شما بهترین ها
را برای روز خود را.

دوست جدید خود را،

ویویان.

Hello my dear,

how are you today i hope that every things is OK with you as it is my
great pleasure to contact you in having communication with you, please
i wish you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each
other better and see what happened in future.I will be very happy if
you can write me back for easiest communication and to know all about
each other, and also give you my pictures and details about me, i will
be waiting to hear from you, As i wish you all the best for your day.

your new friend,

Vivian.