Subject: [Cose] IETF93 Preliminary Schedule

From: Justin Richer <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2015 21:39:01 -0400

The preliminary schedule for IETF93 has been posted, and at the moment 
we're on for the first slot: Monday morning at 9-11:30. I think that so 
far we're avoiding our main conflicts, and we've got a big 2.5h slot to 
get this group off the ground properly.

We'll be looking for input on the agenda soon, so if you want to 
pontificate on something hopefully-COSE-related, let the chairs know: 
[email-masked]

(Side note, "cose-chairs" is probably the best email address in all of 
IETF.)

And finally, a reminder that we're looking to gather consensus and/or 
alternatives to draft-schaad-cose-msg as a WG input document by this 
coming Wednesday, June 24.

  -- Justin

---

From: "Jim Schaad" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2015 20:47:33 -0700

Look at the schedule again.  We only get half of that time.  The other half
goes to IPSECME.

Jim

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Cose [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Justin Richer
> Sent: Friday, June 19, 2015 6:39 PM
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: [Cose] IETF93 Preliminary Schedule
> 
far
> we're avoiding our main conflicts, and we've got a big 2.5h slot to get
this
> group off the ground properly.
> 
pontificate
> on something hopefully-COSE-related, let the chairs know:
> _______________________________________________
> Cose mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/cose

---

From: Justin Richer <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2015 08:24:58 -0400

Good catch, Jim, I hadn't noticed that the room was shared between the two.

And of course, everyone keep in mind that this schedule is subject to 
change.

  -- Justin