Subject: [COSE] Open Issue List

From: "Jim Schaad" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2015 21:19:13 -0700

If there are specific issues that people want to have me put in the
presentation for Yokohama,  please either send them to the mailing list or
better yet put them into the issue tracker
https://github.com/cose-wg/cose-issues/issues so that I don't lose track of
them.

Jim

---

From: Justin Richer <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2015 18:24:22 -0700

As a reminder, we’ll be having a lot of discussion during the face to face about the current messages draft and open issues, and we hope for the discussion to drive conclusions forward. Please raise issues now so that we can all be prepared to discuss them next week.

Thank you,

 — Justin, your COSE chair

> On Oct 28, 2015, at 9:19 PM, Jim Schaad <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> _______________________________________________
> COSE mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/cose