Subject: [COSE] Stephen Farrell's Yes on draft-ietf-cose-msg-24: (with COMMENT)

From: "Stephen Farrell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2016 14:14:18 -0800

Stephen Farrell has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-cose-msg-24: Yes

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-cose-msg/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks all for the discussion and resolution of the mandatory 
alg-id issue. I think we've ended up in a better place. (Well, I at 
least hope so:-).

While I'm clearing the discuss now, it might be no harm to just
check with the set of folks who commented recently on this topic
before sending this to the RFC editor in case there're any other
non-problematic tweaks that might be beneficial. (I forget if
that was already done or not, sorry;-)

---

From: Kathleen Moriarty <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2016 21:15:55 -0500

Thank you, Stephen.  Please chime in if you were one to comment recently.
I will check through comments tomorrow and will work with the shepherd
asking them to review outstanding comments as well as to be careful in
moving this document forward.

Best regards,
Kathleen

On Tue, Nov 22, 2016 at 5:14 PM, Stephen Farrell <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> COSE mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/cose
>

-- 

Best regards,
Kathleen