Subject: [COSE] I-D Action: draft-ietf-cose-x509-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2019 11:48:43 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the CBOR Object Signing and Encryption WG of the IETF.

        Title           : CBOR Object Signing and Encryption (COSE): Headers for carrying and referencing X.509 certificates
        Author          : Jim Schaad
	Filename        : draft-ietf-cose-x509-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2019-01-29

Abstract:
   The CBOR Encoded Message (COSE) structure syntax uses the COSE Key
   structure for placing keys in a message.  This document extends the
   way that keys can be identified and transported by providing
   parameters that refer to or contain X.509 certificates in messages
   and in the COSE Key structure.

   This document defines a set of hash algorithms for COSE.  These
   algorithms are needed in order to have X.509 certificates referred to
   by a thumbprint.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-cose-x509/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-cose-x509-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-cose-x509-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Jim Schaad <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2019 12:05:09 -0800

This is a renamed version of the old -schaad- draft.  There are should be no
changes other than that.

Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: COSE <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2019 11:49 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [COSE] I-D Action: draft-ietf-cose-x509-00.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the CBOR Object Signing and Encryption WG of
the IETF.

        Title           : CBOR Object Signing and Encryption (COSE): Headers
for carrying and referencing X.509 certificates
        Author          : Jim Schaad
	Filename        : draft-ietf-cose-x509-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2019-01-29

Abstract:

_______________________________________________
COSE mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/cose