Subject: [COSE] Virtual interim meeting date selection poll

From: ivaylo petrov <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2019 08:53:49 +0100

Dear all,

During some discussion with draft authors, it became apparent that a
virtual interim meeting before IETF-104 could be quite useful for the
working group. We would like to select the date that is most appropriate
for everyone, so here is a link to a doodle poll where you can provide your
disponibilities.

https://doodle.com/poll/hd6pucugeynpy4sc

Please vote before the end of the week (evening of 20/01/2018), as next
Monday we would like to start the process for scheduling the meeting, which
will take around two weeks.

We hope to see you all there!

Best regards,

- Ivaylo and Matthew
COSE Working Group Chairs

---

From: ivaylo petrov <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2019 18:34:45 +0100

Dear WG,

The request for the virtual interim has been sent. The meeting should take
place on Friday 15.02.2019 from 19:00 to 20:00 CET (18:00 to 19:00 UTC).
Additional details will be published after the meeting has been formally
approved.

Best regards,

- Matthew and Ivaylo