Subject: [COSE] I-D Action: draft-ietf-cose-hash-sig-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2019 07:48:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the CBOR Object Signing and Encryption WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Use of the Hash-based Signature Algorithm with CBOR Object Signing and Encryption (COSE)
        Author          : Russ Housley
	Filename        : draft-ietf-cose-hash-sig-02.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2019-04-05

Abstract:
   This document specifies the conventions for using the HSS/LMS hash-
   based signature algorithm with the CBOR Object Signing and Encryption
   (COSE) syntax.  The HSS/LMS algorithm is one form of hash-based
   digital signature; it is described in RFC 8554.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-cose-hash-sig/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-cose-hash-sig-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-cose-hash-sig-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-cose-hash-sig-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Russ Housley <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2019 10:51:57 -0400

These are the things that changed:

-- Corrected small errors in -01 to align with most recent version of draft-mcgrew-hash-sigs (now RFC 8554);
-- Addressed comments from Jim Schaad; and
-- Included examples from Jim Schaad's implementation.

I think the document is now ready for COSE WG Last Call.

Russ

> On Apr 5, 2019, at 10:48 AM, [email-masked] wrote:
> 
>