Subject: [COSE] I-D Action: draft-ietf-cose-hash-algs-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2020 12:04:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the CBOR Object Signing and Encryption WG of the IETF.

        Title           : CBOR Object Signing and Encryption (COSE): Hash Algorithms
        Author          : Jim Schaad
	Filename        : draft-ietf-cose-hash-algs-07.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2020-07-29

Abstract:
   The CBOR Object Signing and Encryption (COSE) syntax
   [I-D.ietf-cose-rfc8152bis-struct] does not define any direct methods
   for using hash algorithms.  There are, however, circumstances where
   hash algorithms are used, such as indirect signatures where the hash
   of one or more contents are signed, and X.509 certificate or other
   object identification by the use of a fingerprint.  This document
   defines a set of hash algorithms that are identified by COSE
   Algorithm Identifiers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-cose-hash-algs/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-cose-hash-algs-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-cose-hash-algs-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-cose-hash-algs-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/