Subject: [COSE] I-D Action: draft-ietf-cose-countersign-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2021 08:45:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the CBOR Object Signing and Encryption WG of the IETF.

        Title           : CBOR Object Signing and Encryption (COSE): Countersignatures
        Authors         : Jim Schaad
                          Russ Housley
	Filename        : draft-ietf-cose-countersign-05.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2021-06-23

Abstract:
   Concise Binary Object Representation (CBOR) is a data format designed
   for small code size and small message size.  CBOR Object Signing and
   Encryption (COSE) defines a set of security services for CBOR.  This
   document defines a countersignature algorithm along with the needed
   header parameters and CBOR tags for COSE.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-cose-countersign/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-cose-countersign-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-cose-countersign-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Russ Housley <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2021 11:49:39 -0400

This provides a tighter reference regarding deterministic encoding.  The issue was raised by John Mattsson, and the resolution was proposed by Carsten Bormann.

In addition, I updated the Acknowledgments to include John and Carsten.

Russ

> On Jun 23, 2021, at 11:45 AM, [email-masked] wrote:
> 
>