Subject: [Ietf-not43] new IRIS drafts

From: [email-masked] (Andrew Newton)
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 10:51:57 -0400

This is a MIME-formatted message.  If you see this text it means that your
E-mail software does not support MIME-formatted messages.

--=_zark-8978-1029510161-0001-2
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Unofficial HTML versions may be fetched from here:
http://www.ecotroph.net/~anewton/

While the concepts have not changed, much of the terminology in the core
draft has changed to be clearer.  Admittedly, the old versions were a
bit confusing.

The other significant change is in the application-transport layer.

-andy
--=_zark-8978-1029510161-0001-2
Content-Type: application/x-pkcs7-signature; name="smime.p7s"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="smime.p7s"
Content-Description: S/MIME Cryptographic Signature

--=_zark-8978-1029510161-0001-2--