Subject: [Ietf-not43] Working Group Last Call: draft-ietf-crisp-requirements-01.txt

From: [email-masked] (Ted Hardie)
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 12:24:51 -0700 (PDT)

Folks,
	I'd like collect any working group last call comments on
draft-ietf-crisp-requirements-01.txt (this is the version posted on
October 3rd).  As you'll remember from our milestones, we committed to
sending this up for review in October.  If you could review the draft
and send comments to the list as soon as possible, but no later than
October 25th, I'd appreciate it.
	Assuming that no major new issues come up which need
face-to-face discussion on the requirements, I'd like to focus the
agenda in Atlanta on the mechanisms for evaluating the candidate
proposals and preliminary division of work for producing the
evaluation.  As a starting point for discussion, I'm thinking we
should produce an evaluation document for use during the process.
While this might not be a formal work item, it can give structure to
the evaluation as we go through it.  While not as detailed as the
following, I am thinking in terms of the protocol evaluation being
done by MIDCOM:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-midcom-protocol-eval-05.txt

	Last call thoughts on requirements and discussion of
evaluation methodology appreciated,
				regards,
					Ted Hardie