Subject: [Ietf-not43] Agenda for SF IETF meeting

From: [email-masked] (Ted Hardie)
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 11:41:00 -0800

Howdy folks,
	As you know, we are coming up to the next IETF, and I
would like to send an agenda to be posted on the web site.
Here's a straw proposal; please send comments to the list.

Agenda for CRISP

Output from WG Last Call on requirements draft
(The last day of the last call is the first day of the IETF meeting;
Andy has agreed to present a summary)

Updated method for selecting protocol, based on new structure
of the requirements draft.

Call for volunteers to take on evaluation tasks.

Updating milestones.

AOB

---

From: [email-masked] (Ted Hardie)
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 16:08:49 -0800

IETF 56
CRISP
Chairs: April Marine, Ted Hardi

Agenda Bashing

Review output from working group last call of requirements draft.
	Andy Newton

Review of method for selecting protocol
	Chairs

Call for volunteers for specific evaluation elements
	Chairs

All other business

	Time permitting, Leslie Daigle will present "IRIS light"; this is
	not intended as a working group document, but relates to
	some of the documents under evaluation.