Subject: [Ietf-not43] WG Last call: draft-ietf-crisp-requirements-04.txt

From: [email-masked] (Rick Wesson)
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 16:40:21 -0800 (PST)

> After reviewing the document, I'd appreciate it if working group members sent
> a note to the list indicating that they have completed their review and their
> statement on the document.

I'm still reviewing it... i hope to have my comments to the list latter
this week.

-rick

---

From: Ross Wm. Rader" <[email-masked] (Ross Wm. Rader)
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 22:21:41 -0500

> I'm still reviewing it... i hope to have my comments to the list latter

I'm running behind as well. Comments to follow...

Regards,

                      -rwr

"There's a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an
idiot."
                - Steven Wright

Got Blog? http://www.byte.org