Subject: [Ietf-not43] New co-chair

From: [email-masked] (Ted Hardie)
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 10:33:03 -0800

Hi folks,
	I'm happy to announce the April Marine has agreed to serve as co-Chair
of the CRISP working group.  For those of you who do not know April, 
she is
a former IESG member and a long-time IETF contributor in both the 
Applications
and User Services area (now part of the General area).  Given her long 
experience
with administrative directory services and the processes of the IETF, 
I'm  very pleased
to have her take this role, and I hope you'll join me in welcoming her.
	As part of the other shifts related to my taking on new roles in the 
IETF, Ned Freed
will also be taking over as area advisor for the group after the end of 
the San Francisco
meeting.
	My thanks and welcome to them both,
								regards,
									Ted Hardie
									(now co-)Chair, CRISP