Subject: [Crisp] Edits to -05 (Modified by Andrew Newton)

From: Andrew Newton <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 18:52:14 -0500

The following are the edits collected since the Seoul meeting to the 
-05 documents up for last call consideration:

iris-dreg:

1) The text describing <phone> and <fax> in section 3.2.4 will read:
" <phone> - elements containing a voice phone number for this contact. 
If it begins with a '+' (plus) character, it MUST be a number defined 
by [13].  The format number defined in [13] is RECOMMENDED."
[13] being the E.164 specification.

2) In 3.2.4, add a <type> element as a child of <contact>.  The type 
element will contain either a <person>, <organization>, <role>, or 
<other> element.  Each of these elements may have <description 
language="xx"> elements.  This is similar to 'domainStatusType' in 
3.2.1 except without the <appliedDate> child.

3) In 6.2 and 6.3, clarifying text so the "no records found" is 
referencing a failure to connect to a server via the direct resolution 
process.  Also 6.3, "leftmost" should be "rightmost" and "right of 
leftmost" should be "left of rightmost".

iris-core:

1) In 3.3.5, make maxOccurs for <displayName> to unbounded.

iris-beep:

1) Add the following text to section 3:
"A server MUST honor queries for all advertised registry types on any 
channel opened with an IRIS profile URI."

-andy

_______________________________________________
Crisp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/crisp