Subject: [Crisp] WG Last Call

From: April Marine <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 08:16:01 -0800 (PST)

Hi all,

At this point, we are ready for Working Group Last Call on the following
three docs:

 draft-ietf-crisp-iris-core-05.txt
 draft-ietf-crisp-iris-dreg-05.txt
 draft-ietf-crisp-iris-beep-05.txt

These are the docs we've been working on since dirt was young, so
hopefully you are familiar with them. :)  Andy and Marcos currently have
some small edits to make as a result of the meeting in Korea and from
chair feedback, but these are minor.  They will combine those changes with
feedback from the last call for one last rev before we send the docs up to
our AD for IESG consideration.

This is a two week last call. Please have comments in by April 4.  Pls
send comments to the list (unless they are things like misspellings).

thanks,
April and George

_______________________________________________
Crisp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/crisp