Subject: Re: [Crisp] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-crisp-iris-areg-08.txt

From: Edward Lewis <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 13:13:49 -0500

Here is a minor/petty comments on the draft:

#3.1.5  <findNetworkBySpecificity>
#
#   The <findNetworkBySpecificity> element is a query for a network given
#   a the handle of a related network.  It has the following child

"BySpecificity" seems to be a misnomer.  It seems like it should be 
"ByHandle" - I really wouldn't search for all networks in a DB of a 
certain "specificity."

-- 
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Edward Lewis                                            +1-571-434-5468
NeuStar

I would have been at the meeting, but I was busy raking the leaves from
the (now) empty non-terminals in my yard.

_______________________________________________
Crisp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/crisp

---

From: David Blacka <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 13:39:29 -0500

> "ByHandle" - I really wouldn't search for all networks in a DB of a 

I, too, believe that <findNetworksByHandle> would be a more appropriate 
name.

--
David Blacka    <[email-masked]>
Sr. Engineer    Verisign Applied Research

---

From: Engin Gunduz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 12:43:31 +0100

> I, too, believe that <findNetworksByHandle> would be a more appropriate 

OK, <findNetworksByHandle> sounds better.  I didn't name
it so before as I was afraid that it would be confused with
lookup by handle.
-engin