Subject: [Curdle] I-D Action: draft-ietf-curdle-pkix-newcurves-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2016 12:54:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the CURves, Deprecating and a Little more Encryption of the IETF.

        Title           : Using Curve25519 and Curve448 in PKIX
        Author          : Simon Josefsson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-curdle-pkix-newcurves-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2016-03-20

Abstract:
   This document specify "named curve" object identifiers for the
   Curve25519 and Curve448 curves, for use in various X.509 PKIX
   structures.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-curdle-pkix-newcurves/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-curdle-pkix-newcurves-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Ilari Liusvaara <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2016 22:32:07 +0200

> 	Filename        : draft-ietf-curdle-pkix-newcurves-00.txt

Doesn't PKIX-eddsa already document how to do prehashed variants (if
one actually wants to use those) in superrior way?

(But id-Curve25519 and id-Curve448 could be useful for some purposes).

-Ilari