Subject: [Curdle] Alexey Melnikov's Yes on draft-ietf-curdle-cms-ecdh-new-curves-09: (with COMMENT)

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2017 06:35:54 -0700

Alexey Melnikov has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-curdle-cms-ecdh-new-curves-09: Yes

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-curdle-cms-ecdh-new-curves/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Section 8 still has some TBD. These should be completed before the document is published as an RFC.

---

From: Russ Housley <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2017 15:12:26 -0400

Alexey:

Correct, but the TBDs can't be filled in until the IANA makes the assignments.

Russ

> On Aug 12, 2017, at 9:35 AM, Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Curdle mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/curdle

---

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2017 22:15:23 +0100

> On 12 Aug 2017, at 20:12, Russ Housley <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Alexey:
> 

Ok, a job for AUTH48 then.