Subject: Re: [Curdle] I-D Action: draft-ietf-curdle-ssh-kex-sha2-09.txt

From: Daniel Migault <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2017 12:08:08 -0400

Hi,

We have discussed this draft in session during the IETF99, and Mark updated
the draft accordingly. If you disagree with the update, please provide your
feed backs by Friday August 11.

Here is the summary of the draft:

         Key Exchange Method Name           Reference  Implement
         ---------------------------------- ---------- ----------
         curve25519-sha256                  ssh-curves SHOULD
         diffie-hellman-group-exchange-sha1 RFC4419
<https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc4419>    SHOULD NOT
         diffie-hellman-group1-sha1         RFC4253
<https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc4253>    SHOULD NOT
         diffie-hellman-group14-sha1        RFC4253
<https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc4253>    SHOULD
         diffie-hellman-group14-sha256      new-modp   MUST
         diffie-hellman-group16-sha512      new-modp   SHOULD
         ecdh-sha2-nistp256                 RFC5656
<https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc5656>    SHOULD
         ecdh-sha2-nistp384                 RFC5656
<https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc5656>    SHOULD
         gss-gex-sha1-*                     RFC4462
<https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc4462>    SHOULD NOT
         gss-group1-sha1-*                  RFC4462
<https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc4462>    SHOULD NOT
         gss-group14-sha256-*               gss-keyex  SHOULD
         gss-group16-sha512-*               gss-keyex  SHOULD
         gss-nistp256-sha256-*              gss-keyex  SHOULD
         gss-nistp384-sha384-*              gss-keyex  SHOULD
         gss-curve25519-sha256-*            gss-keyex  SHOULD
         rsa1024-sha1                       RFC4432
<https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc4432>    MUST NOT

Yours,

Rich and Daniel

On Sun, Jul 30, 2017 at 12:07 PM, Mark D. Baushke <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> > The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
> > https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-curdle-ssh-kex-sha2/
> >
> > There are also htmlized versions available at:
> > https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-curdle-ssh-kex-sha2-09
> > https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-curdle-ssh-kex-sha2-09
> >
> > A diff from the previous version is available at:
> > https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-curdle-ssh-kex-sha2-09
>
> I have tried to incorporate the feedback provided at IETF 99 into this
> draft.
>
> Hearing no feedback on my suggested changes, I have published a new
> revision.
>
> Please let me know if there are any additional changes needed.
>
>         Thank you,
>         -- Mark
>
> _______________________________________________
> Curdle mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/curdle
>