Subject: [Curdle] registering implementation associated to you rdocument

From: Daniel Migault <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2017 16:26:51 -0400

Dear draft / RFC authors,

The code stand initiative [1] aims at connecting the drafts published
protocols to implementations. It would be great that co-authors could
create a code request associated to their document then  associate the
request with a known implementation.

In order to register your code request please:

   - click on [2],
   - login with your datatracker login,
   - click on "Coderequest"
   - click on "Create a Code Request" at the bottom of the list of
   requests.

Once you request has been created, you can click on "associate my project"
icon to fill the implementations.

If you are encountering any issues, please let us know.

Yours,
Daniel

[1]
https://www.ietfjournal.org/codestand-connect-network-and-support-in-one-location/
[2] https://codestand.ietf.org/codestand/