Subject: [Curdle] I-D Action: draft-ietf-curdle-gss-keyex-sha2-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2018 08:54:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the CURves, Deprecating and a Little more Encryption WG of the IETF.

        Title           : GSS-API Key Exchange with SHA2
        Authors         : Simo Sorce
                          Hubert Kario
	Filename        : draft-ietf-curdle-gss-keyex-sha2-06.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2018-07-02

Abstract:
   This document specifies additions and amendments to RFC4462.  It
   defines a new key exchange method that uses SHA-2 for integrity and
   deprecates weak DH groups.  The purpose of this specification is to
   modernize the cryptographic primitives used by GSS Key Exchanges.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-curdle-gss-keyex-sha2/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-curdle-gss-keyex-sha2-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-curdle-gss-keyex-sha2-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-curdle-gss-keyex-sha2-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/