Subject: [Curdle] Last Call: <draft-ietf-curdle-ssh-ed25519-ed448-07.txt> (Ed25519 and Ed448 public key algorithms for the Secure Shell (SSH) protocol) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2018 16:37:22 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the CURves, Deprecating and a Little
more Encryption WG (curdle) to consider the following document: - 'Ed25519
and Ed448 public key algorithms for the Secure Shell (SSH)
   protocol'
  <draft-ietf-curdle-ssh-ed25519-ed448-07.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2019-01-04. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document describes the use of the Ed25519 and Ed448 digital
   signature algorithm in the Secure Shell (SSH) protocol.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-curdle-ssh-ed25519-ed448/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-curdle-ssh-ed25519-ed448/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.