Subject: [Curdle] I-D Action: draft-ietf-curdle-rc4-die-die-die-18.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2019 23:22:57 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the CURves, Deprecating and a Little more Encryption WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Deprecating RC4 in Secure Shell (SSH)
        Author          : Loganaden Velvindron
	Filename        : draft-ietf-curdle-rc4-die-die-die-18.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2019-11-25

Abstract:
   This document deprecates RC4 in Secure Shell (SSH).  Therefore, this
   document formally moves RFC4345 to historic status.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-curdle-rc4-die-die-die/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-curdle-rc4-die-die-die-18
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-curdle-rc4-die-die-die-18

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-curdle-rc4-die-die-die-18

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/