Subject: [cuss] I-D Action: draft-ietf-cuss-sip-uui-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 13:19:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Call Control UUI Service for SIP Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : A Mechanism for Transporting User to User Call Control Information in SIP
	Author(s)       : Alan Johnston
                          James Rafferty
	Filename        : draft-ietf-cuss-sip-uui-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2011-07-11

   There is a need for applications using SIP to exchange User to User
   Information (UUI) data during session establishment.  This
   information, known as call control UUI, is a small piece of data
   inserted by an application initiating the session, and utilized by an
   application accepting the session.  This data is opaque to SIP and
   its function is unrelated to any basic SIP function.  This document
   defines a new SIP header field, User-to-User, to transport UUI, along
   with an extension mechanism.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-cuss-sip-uui-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-cuss-sip-uui-01.txt