Subject: [cuss] Revised version of problem statement and requirements draft

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2011 15:56:03 -0500

Alan: As outlined in the (draft) minutes [1] from IETF-81,
we need to move ahead on the problem statement and requirements
draft.

Enrico and I concur that doing a second round of WGLC on a minor
revision that incorporates the issues discussed on the mailing list
and captured during IETF-81 seems appropriate.

Can you please get a revised version out by next Monday (Aug-15),
which we can subsequently use for a second WGLC?  Please advise.

[1] http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/81/minutes/cuss.html

Thanks,

- vijay
-- 
Vijay K. Gurbani, Bell Laboratories, Alcatel-Lucent
1960 Lucent Lane, Rm. 9C-533, Naperville, Illinois 60566 (USA)
Email: vkg@{bell-labs.com,acm.org} / [email-masked]
Web:   http://ect.bell-labs.com/who/vkg/

---

From: Alan Johnston <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2011 16:42:08 -0500

Vijay,

I can to this.

- Alan -