Subject: [cuss] WebEx coordinates for virtual meeting

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 10:48:21 -0500

The CUSS virtual interim meeting is scheduled on

Date: Tue Oct 25, 2011
Time: 10:00 AM US Central /
       11:00 AM US Eastern /
        8:00 AM US Pacific /
        5:00 PM Paris, Frankfurt /
        4:00 PM London

Webex coordinates are as follows:

-------------------------------------------------------
Meeting information
-------------------------------------------------------
Topic: CUSS Virtual Interim
Date: Tuesday, October 25, 2011
Time: 10:00 am, Central Daylight Time (Chicago, GMT-05:00)
Meeting Number: 649 358 233
Meeting Password: 7845

-------------------------------------------------------
To start or join the online meeting
-------------------------------------------------------
Go to 
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?ED=146811052&UID=490995172&PW=NZDdmODA4OGJj&RT=MiM3

-------------------------------------------------------
Audio conference information
-------------------------------------------------------
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): +1-408-600-3600

Access code:649 358 233

-------------------------------------------------------
For assistance
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/mc
2. On the left navigation bar, click "Support".
To add this meeting to your calendar program (for example Microsoft 
Outlook), click this link:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?ED=146811052&UID=490995172&ICS=MS&LD=1&RD=2&ST=1&SHA2=96PVeoX0LU3piZx3HRIdGmUPMqIKgKRHZwppvlIWYao=

To check whether you have the appropriate players installed for UCF 
(Universal Communications Format) rich media files, go to 
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/systemdiagnosis.php.

http://www.webex.com

CCM:+14086003600x649358233#

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows 
audio and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during 
the session to be recorded. You should inform all meeting attendees 
prior to recording if you intend to record the meeting. Please note that 
any such recordings may be subject to discovery in the event of litigation.

- vijay
-- 
Vijay K. Gurbani, Bell Laboratories, Alcatel-Lucent
1960 Lucent Lane, Rm. 9C-533, Naperville, Illinois 60566 (USA)
Email: vkg@{bell-labs.com,acm.org} / [email-masked]
Web:   http://ect.bell-labs.com/who/vkg/