Subject: [cuss] Volunteers needed to review documents

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2011 14:48:43 -0500

Folks: Pursuant to the minutes from the last virtual interim meeting
[1], it has been agreed to get volunteers to review the two pending
documents.  Neither of these documents have had a larger WG
review, and we believe that both of them can benefit from such
a review.

Enrico and I will like to have at least one, and preferably
two reviewers each for:

   http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-cuss-sip-uui/
   http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-cuss-sip-uui-isdn/

The plan is to have a dedicated review of these drafts and address
any shortcomings before doing a WGLC on them.  The reviews will be
due on or before Nov-30-2011.

Please do let us know by the end of *this week* if you'd be able
to review these drafts.  Otherwise, we'd be in an unenviable position
to randomly pick reviewers.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Vijay K. Gurbani and Enrico Marocco.

[1] http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/cuss/current/msg00302.html