Subject: [Dance] Roman Danyliw's Yes on charter-ietf-dance-00-00: (with COMMENT)

From: Roman Danyliw via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2021 10:34:54 -0700

Roman Danyliw has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-dance-00-00: Yes

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-dance/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

To the IESG -- As you review this charter text and the associate background,
note that DANCE is motivated by the two DANISH BoFs held during IETF 110 and
111.  One of the items of feedback was to generalize the proposal to remove the
IoT focus, hence the renaming of the group (from DANISH to DANCE).  Background
materials from the BOF are at:

* DANISH BoFs: <https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/danish/about/>

* DANISH mailing list archive: <https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/browse/dance/>