Subject: [dane] SIP and Dane

From: "Olle E. Johansson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2013 15:21:55 +0100

Hi!

Earlier this year I published this draft about SIP and Dane:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-johansson-dane-sip-00

I know it is not something for this wg, but I've received almost null feedback from the dispatch wg in the RAI area and I rather not drop this, as I think it would be good for SIP to move forward with DANE.

Any advice or hints on what to do in order to get some progress?

Have a good weekend!

/O

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2013 12:53:20 -0700

On 12/6/13 7:21 AM, Olle E. Johansson wrote:
> I know it is not something for this wg, but I've received almost
> null feedback from the dispatch wg in the RAI area and I rather not
> drop this, as I think it would be good for SIP to move forward with
> DANE.
> 

Hej Olle,

I agree that defining this usage would be good. Matt Miller and I have
been doing the same for XMPP, and we'll also be updating the dane-srv
I-D soon. I'll add your I-D to my list of documents to review. :-)

Peter

- -- 
Peter Saint-Andre
https://stpeter.im/