Subject: [dane] Call for agenda items.

From: Warren Kumari <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2014 06:22:54 -0400

Hi there DANEites,

We still have free agenda time for the upcoming London meeting. Please
let us know if you would like some...

The sooner you request time, the more likely you are to get some...

Remember, we give priority to documents that have open issues than
would benefit from in person discussion.

W

---

From: Warren Kumari <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2014 06:56:51 -0400

On Mon, Jun 23, 2014 at 6:22 AM, Warren Kumari <[email-masked]> wrote:
> Hi there DANEites,
>
> We still have free agenda time for the upcoming London meeting.

Doh! s/London/Toronto/  No idea why I keep thinking we are meeting in
London again.

W
(Written from the ICANN Tech Day meeting in the Hilton Metropole in,
yup, London. Really London...)

> Please