Subject: [dane] IPR check on draft-gilmore-dane-rawkeys-00

From: Warren Kumari <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2014 06:16:33 -0400

Dear DANE WG,

Be not alarmed.

The authors of draft-gilmore-dane-rawkeys-00 have asked for it to be
adopted as a DANE document -- we would like to check whether any
claims of Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) on the document have not
yet been disclosed.

Are you personally aware of any IPR that applies to
draft-gilmore-dane-rawkeys-00?  If so, has this IPR been disclosed in
compliance with IETF IPR rules?
(See RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669, and 5378 for more details.)

If you are a document author or listed contributor on this document,
please reply to this email regardless of whether or not you are
personally aware of any relevant IPR.

If you are on the DANE WG email list but are not an author or listed
contributor for this document, you are reminded of your opportunity
for a voluntary IPR disclosure under BCP 79.  Please do not reply
unless you want to make such a voluntary disclosure.

Online tools for filing IPR disclosures can be found at
<http://www.ietf.org/ipr/file-disclosure>.

We will be doing this all again when (and if) the document goes to WGLC.

Thanks,
Warren Kumari
(as DANE WG co-chair, with the process hat on!)

---

From: John Gilmore <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2014 12:35:10 -0700

> draft-gilmore-dane-rawkeys-00?

I am not aware of any IPR that applies to draft-gilmore-dane-rawkeys-00.

(There is little or no invention in the draft; it applies already-
standardized formats and procedures in a very slightly different
context.)

	John