Subject: [dane] Meeting in Hawaii?

From: Warren Kumari <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2014 20:52:14 -0400

Dear DANE,

We have requested a 2 hour slot for Hawaii, however, we have not seen
much activity since Toronto, and so are thinking of handing the time
back.

Please let us know if you'd really like to meet, and open issues on
documents that need discussing. Also, if you have a doc, we'd like it
revised *soon*.

Remember, IETF meeting time is a precious resource.
W

-- 
I don't think the execution is relevant when it was obviously a bad
idea in the first place.
This is like putting rabid weasels in your pants, and later expressing
regret at having chosen those particular rabid weasels and that pair
of pants.
   ---maf

---

From: Jakob Schlyter <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2014 22:10:27 +0200

> documents that need discussing. Also, if you have a doc, we'd like it

All the authors of the various drafts on DANE for email (S/MIME and OpenPGP) will be there, and we will have discussions on the list beforehand. Given this, I for one, hope we can meet and flesh out any details left on this topic.

I'm not sure we need 2 hours though - 1,5 hours should be enough.

	jakob

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre - &yet <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2014 14:11:26 -0700

> All the authors of the various drafts on DANE for email (S/MIME and OpenPGP) will be there, and we will have discussions on the list beforehand. Given this, I for one, hope we can meet and flesh ou…

Matt Miller and I plan to meet IRL soon to close a few remaining issues 
with the dane-srv spec. Hopefully that won't require further discussion 
in Hawaii, but if so it ought to be brief (IMHO).

Peter