Subject: [decade] status of the WG and Meeting at IETF 79

From: "Haibin Song" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2010 12:43:34 -0400

Hi all,

We have requested a DECADE WG session for Beijing meeting. So We are looking
forward to meeting you all in Beijing J

As for the status, we have the problem statement draft and the survey draft,
and we are waiting to see the requirements draft in the WG's repository very
soon. The only document that we are missing now is the architecture
document. You are encouraged to discuss in the list and submit a draft on
the architecture.

Thank you very much,

Haibin & Rich

---

From: Richard Alimi <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 19:57:45 -0400

Hi All,

I would like to put together an architecture document.  If anyone is
interested in actively contributing to such a document, please let me
know.

Thanks!
Rich

On Sun, Sep 26, 2010 at 9:43 AM, Haibin Song <[email-masked]> wrote:
> and we are waiting to see the requirements draft in the WG’s repository very
> _______________________________________________
> decade mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/decade
>
>