Subject: [decade] I-D Action: draft-ietf-decade-survey-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 06:35:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Decoupled Application Data Enroute Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : A Survey of In-network Storage Systems
	Author(s)       : Richard Alimi
                          Akbar Rahman
                          Yang Richard Yang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-decade-survey-06.txt
	Pages           : 43
	Date            : 2011-08-31

   This document surveys deployed and experimental in-network storage
   systems and describes their applicability for the DECADE (DECoupled
   Application Data Enroute) architecture.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-decade-survey-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-decade-survey-06.txt