Subject: [decade] I-D Action: draft-ietf-decade-arch-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 09:07:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Decoupled Application Data Enroute Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : DECADE Architecture
	Author(s)       : Richard Alimi
                          Y. Richard Yang
                          Akbar Rahman
                          Dirk Kutscher
                          Hongqiang Liu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-decade-arch-03.txt
	Pages           : 44
	Date            : 2011-09-28

   Content Distribution Applications (e.g., P2P applications) are widely
   used on the Internet and make up a large portion of the traffic in
   many networks.  One technique to improve the network efficiency of
   these applications is to introduce storage capabilities within the
   networks; this is the capability to be provided by DECADE (DECoupled
   Application Data Enroute).  This document presents an architecture
   for DECADE, discusses the underlying principles, and identifies core
   components and protocols for supporting in-network storage
   functionality for these applications.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-decade-arch-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-decade-arch-03.txt