Subject: [Detnet] Benoit Claise's No Objection on charter-ietf-detnet-00-01: (with COMMENT)

From: "Benoit Claise" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2015 15:39:00 -0700

Benoit Claise has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-detnet-00-01: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-detnet/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

-
   Data flow information model: This work will identify the information
   needed for flow establishment and control and be used by a
   reservation protocol or by YANG data models. 

The "or" should "and", right?
Btw, when you see <and, and, or> in a single sentence, that's a clear
candidate for splitting up.

- 
   Identification of additional YANG models

Additional to what? 
OLD:  Identification of additional YANG augmentations
NEW:  YANG models:

- What's the point to add "As standard track or informational RFCs"? To
stress it's not a BCP or EXP? 
Personal preference: clearly label the expected status for each document.