Subject: [Detnet] Moving forward on uses cases

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2015 08:58:36 -0400

WG, we have a milestone for adopting a use case draft in December, which
means we need first drafts available for review at our meeting in early
November. This is aggressive but achievable since we have drafts for
several use cases already. We have asked Ethan Grossman (co-author of
the Pro Audio Use Cases draft) to lead off on a combined use case draft
based on the drafts we have so far are:

draft-gunther-detnet-proaudio-req        (ProAudio)
draft-korhonen-detnet-telreq             (Cellular Radio Access and
                                          Transport Networks)
draft-wetterwald-detnet-utilities-reqs   (Utilities, smart
                                          grid industry)
draft-zha-detnet-use-case                (High Level General -
                                          including Industrial
                                          Automation, Coordinated
                                          Multipoint Processing,
                                          Vehicle to Vehicle, Gaming,
                                          Media and Virtual Reality)

The following use cases were also identified at the BOF and may be
included based on contributed text:
    Building Automation System
    Radio Access Networks
    Utilities
    Mobile Networks
    Wired industrial network such as across the factory floor and
        up to the data center

Please feel free to contribute/discuss on the mailing list as well as
contact Ethan directly on contributing to the consolidated draft.

Regards,
Lou and Pat

---

From: Subir Das <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2015 09:21:25 -0400

Lou, Pat,
We will be submitting BAS use case draft before the deadline and would be
happy work with Ethan.

Thanks,
_Subir

On Mon, Oct 12, 2015 at 8:58 AM, Lou Berger <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> detnet mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/detnet
>

---

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2015 10:20:31 -0400

Excellent! 

Thank you,
Lou
On 10/12/2015 9:21 AM, Subir Das wrote:
> Lou, Pat,
> We will be submitting BAS use case draft before the deadline and would
> be happy work with Ethan.
>
> Thanks,
> _Subir
>
> On Mon, Oct 12, 2015 at 8:58 AM, Lou Berger <[email-masked]
> <mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:
>
>     [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>