Subject: [Detnet] Draft Agenda Posted

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2017 18:17:34 -0400

Please take a look and send comments to detnet-chairs. 

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/99/agenda/detnet/

Cheers,

Lou (Pat and Jouni)

---

From: János Farkas <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2017 10:57:30 +0200

Hi,

We are giving an implementation report on DetNet Data Plane Protection 
during the DetNet WG session. It is a research proof of concept (PoC) 
software switch implementation of the Packet Replication and Elimination 
function (PREF) on MPLS MS-PW data plane as described in 
https://www.ietf.org/id/draft-dt-detnet-dp-sol-01.txt. The PoC will be 
demonstrated at the end of the TSN tutorial on Sunday 
<https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/detnet/TPPmLSRtBon14trsUhjE3ZMaenM> 
and in the 1st afternoon break on Thursday 15:30-15:50 in room Tyrolka, 
Mezzanine Level 
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/99/floor-plan?room=tyrolka#prague-hilton-mezzanine>.

Best regards,
Janos

On 7/6/2017 12:17 AM, Lou Berger wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> detnet mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/detnet
>