Subject: [Detnet] Regarding IPR on draft-dt-detnet-dp-sol

From: Pat Thaler <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2017 10:45:11 -0700

Authors, Contributors, WG,

As part of the preparation for WG Adoption Call:

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to drafts identified above?

Please state either:

"No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft"
or
"Yes, I'm aware of IPR that applies to this draft"

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules
(see RFCs 3669, 5378 and 8179 for more details)?

If yes to the above, please state either:

"Yes, the IPR has been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules"
or
"No, the IPR has not been disclosed"

If you answer no, please provide any additional details you think
appropriate.

If you are listed as a document author or contributor please answer the
above by responding to this email regardless of whether or not you are
aware of any relevant IPR. This document will not advance to the next
stage until a response has been received from each author and listed
contributor. NOTE: THIS APPLIES TO ALL OF YOU LISTED IN THIS MESSAGE'S
TO LINES.

If you are on the WG email list or attend WG meetings but are not listed
as an author or contributor, we remind you of your obligations under
the IETF IPR rules which encourages you to notify the IETF if you are
aware of IPR of others on an IETF contribution, or to refrain from
participating in any contribution or discussion related to your
undisclosed IPR. For more information, please see the RFCs listed above
and
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/iesg/trac/wiki/IntellectualProperty.

Thank you,
DetNet WG Chairs

PS Please include all listed in the headers of this message in your
response.

---

From: Pat Thaler <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2017 10:53:24 -0700

Resending with all the authors added to the To line.

---

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2017 14:25:43 -0400

On 9/26/2017 1:53 PM, Pat Thaler wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 26, 2017 at 10:45 AM, Pat Thaler <[email-masked]
> <mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:
>
>     http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/iesg/trac/wiki/IntellectualProperty
>     <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/iesg/trac/wiki/IntellectualProperty>.
>
>     Thank you,
>     DetNet WG Chairs
>
> _______________________________________________
> detnet mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/detnet

---

From: Jouni <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2017 21:27:03 +0300

"No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft”

- Jouni

> On 26 Sep 2017, at 20:45, Pat Thaler <[email-masked]> wrote:
>

---

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2017 21:26:22 +0200

Pat,

/Loa

-- 

Loa Andersson                        email: [email-masked]
Senior MPLS Expert
Huawei Technologies (consultant)     phone: +46 739 81 21 64

---

From: Carlos Jesús Bernardos Cano <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2017 22:35:39 +0200

Hi,

Carlos

---

From: Balázs Varga A <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2017 05:36:07 +0000

Bala’zs

From: detnet [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Pat Thaler
Sent: 2017. szeptember 26. 19:45
To: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Cc: Stewart Bryant <[email-masked]>; Jouni <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Detnet] Regarding IPR on draft-dt-detnet-dp-sol

Please state either:

Thank you,
DetNet WG Chairs

---

From: Jiangyuanlong <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2017 06:44:48 +0000

No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft.

Regards,

Yuanlong

From: Pat Thaler [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, September 27, 2017 1:53 AM
To: Lou Berger; Jouni; Loa Andersson; Jiangyuanlong; Norman Finn; Balázs Varga A; János Farkas; CARLOS JESUS BERNARDOS CANO; Tal Mizrahi
Cc: [email-masked]; Stewart Bryant
Subject: Re: Regarding IPR on draft-dt-detnet-dp-sol

On Tue, Sep 26, 2017 at 10:45 AM, Pat Thaler <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:
Authors, Contributors, WG,

Please state either:

Thank you,
DetNet WG Chairs

---

From: Tal Mizrahi <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2017 09:55:57 +0300

Cheers,
Tal.

---

From: Stewart Bryant <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2017 11:03:52 +0100

I don't know of any IPR introduced to the IETF through this document.

- Stewart

---

From: János Farkas <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2017 18:46:02 +0200

Hi,

Best regards,
Janos