Subject: [Detnet] Draft minutes uploaded

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2018 10:42:50 -0400

Hi,

     Thanks to the diligent work of our secretary, Ethan Grossman, we 
have draft minutes available for review!  The draft minutes can be found 
at http://etherpad.tools.ietf.org:9000/p/notes-ietf-102-detnet . Please 
check the minutes and make any additions/corrections you think needed.  
Substantive corrections should be discussed on list.

Thank you

Lou (Janos and Ethan)

---

From: Greg Mirsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2018 12:48:33 -0700

Many thanks to Ethan indeed! I find the minutes very detailed and accurate!

I hope that authors of drafts on DetNet data plane encapsulation, both MPLS
and IP, will review and comment on my presentation of OAM in DetNet,
particularly what I see as an issue with PREF and active OAM interaction.

Best regards,
Greg

On Thu, Jul 19, 2018 at 7:42 AM, Lou Berger <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
>     Thanks to the diligent work of our secretary, Ethan Grossman, we have
> draft minutes available for review!  The draft minutes can be found at
> http://etherpad.tools.ietf.org:9000/p/notes-ietf-102-detnet . Please
> _______________________________________________
> detnet mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/detnet
>