Subject: [Detnet] status update on draft-ietf-detnet-architecture

From: János Farkas <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2019 22:04:32 +0100

Hi,

We are working on resolving IESG comments in emails. The latest emails:

DISCUSS & COMMENT:

Alissa Cooper:
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/detnet/QqUWlFnG9iJl5qXnuprPC6J4rDo

Benjamin Kaduk:
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/detnet/btWvDFtp4F3JY2rY3wZEYdNn42o
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/detnet/EII8VE1f_Ssel8G2lGgYUOjiCcg

Mirja Kühlewind
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/detnet/EII8VE1f_Ssel8G2lGgYUOjiCcg

Alvaro Retana:
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/detnet/EII8VE1f_Ssel8G2lGgYUOjiCcg

COMMENT with No Objection:

Ben Campbell:
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/detnet/0KUpocGxJNRAfDknzUQ9HcV0Re4

Suresh Krishnan:
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/detnet/eTlUleK0JyqNkUiU8VSFZfwcL8g

Warren Kumari:
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/detnet/Bl5owkhDpKN92XHcfcmRCRdVd2o

further comments:
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/detnet/EAQWmP2W-xJek1Sg7r3YE4rDz68

A revised version of the draft resolving the comments according to the 
email discussions will be uploaded this Saturday, or Sunday the latest.

Regards,
Janos
(co-author)