Subject: [Detnet] Draft IETF 104 agenda available

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2019 07:24:07 -0400

Hi,

     We've uploaded a draft agenda -- 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/104/materials/agenda-104-detnet

Please send slides to [email-masked] by the end of the day 
Sunday (any timezone) March 24 so that the slides can be uploaded in 
time for others to review prior to the meeting.

Please take a look and let us know if we missed anything.

The meeting details are:

Wednesday, March 27, 2019 (CET) (+01)
9:00-11:00  Wednesday Morning session I
Congress Hall 1
Slides: https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/104/session/detnet
Etherpad: http://etherpad.tools.ietf.org/p/notes-ietf-104-detnet
Meetecho: http://www.meetecho.com/ietf104/detnet/
Audio stream: http://mp3.conf.meetecho.com/ietf/ietf1043.m3u
Jabber:    xmpp:[email-masked]?join

Thank you!

Lou, Janos and Ethan

---

From: "Grossman, Ethan A." <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2019 00:14:57 +0000

Hi All,
AFAIK we don't have any remote presentations, but if you are planning to present remotely, please email the detnet-chairs alias to let us know before March 23 so that we can register you a time slot with Meetecho. 
Thanks,
Ethan (as DetNet Secretary). 

-----Original Message-----
From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Friday, March 15, 2019 4:24 AM
To: DetNet WG <[email-masked]>
Cc: DetNet Chairs <[email-masked]>
Subject: Draft IETF 104 agenda available

Hi,

Please send slides to [email-masked] by the end of the day Sunday (any timezone) March 24 so that the slides can be uploaded in time for others to review prior to the meeting.

The meeting details are:

Thank you!

Lou, Janos and Ethan