Subject: [Detnet] DetNet Data Plane drafts updates- Webex meeting - March 5, 2019

From: János Farkas <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2019 22:50:53 +0100

Hi,

We are discussing updating the data plane drafts on March 5 4pm CET: 
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=mbbf080311dfab77ca7b1c3d17fef333c.
Anyone interested is welcome to join.

Regards,
Janos

-------- Forwarded Message --------

You can forward this invitation to others.

Hello,
DetNet Working Group invites you to join this Webex meeting.

*DetNet Data Plane drafts progressing*
Tuesday, March 5, 2019
4:00 pm  |  Sweden Time (Stockholm, GMT+01:00)  |  1 hr 30 mins

Meeting number (access code): 642 076 634

Meeting password: DataPlane

Add to Calendar 
<https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m2b0d8d4a92936f0356df1d83e80d8dc4>

When it's time, join the meeting 
<https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=mbbf080311dfab77ca7b1c3d17fef333c>.

*Join by phone*
*1-650-479-3208 
<tel:%2B1-650-479-3208,,*01*642076634%23%23*01*>* Call-in toll number 
(US/Canada)

Can't join the meeting? 
<https://collaborationhelp.cisco.com/article/WBX000029055>

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this Webex service allows audio and 
other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be 
discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you 
automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being 
recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.