Subject: [Detnet] IETF 106 Slot requests

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2019 07:34:04 -0400

WG,

The agenda for Singapore has been posted - 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/106/agenda

We're scheduled to meet:
     Thursday, November 21, 2019 (+08)
     15:50-17:20    Thursday Afternoon session II
     17:40-18:40    Thursday Afternoon session III

Please send slot requests to [email-masked] before the end of 
the day Sunday, November 3 (any TZ).  Please include draft names(s), 
presenter and desired slot length.  Please keep in mind that priority 
for agenda time is given to WG drafts and other drafts/topics discussed 
on the mailing list.

Thank you and see you in Singapore!

Lou (Janos and Ethan)

Important dates:
2019-10-25 (Friday): Final agenda to be published.
2019-11-04 (Monday): Internet Draft submission cut-off (for all drafts, 
including -00) by UTC 23:59. Upload using the ID Submission Tool.
2019-11-04 (Monday): Standard rate registration and payment cut-off at 
UTC 23:59..
2019-11-06 (Wednesday): Draft Working Group agendas due by UTC 23:59. 
Upload using the Meeting Materials Management Tool.
2019-11-11 (Monday): Registration cancellation cut-off at UTC 23:59.
2019-11-11 (Monday): Revised Working Group agendas due by UTC 23:59. 
Upload using the Meeting Materials Management Tool.
2019-12-13 (Friday): Proceedings submission cutoff date by UTC 23:59. 
Upload using the Meeting Materials Management Tool.
2020-01-06 (Monday): Proceedings submission corrections cutoff date by 
UTC 23:59.