Subject: [Detnet] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-mirsky-detnet-mpls-oam-01.txt

From: Greg Mirsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2020 10:39:17 -0800

Dear All,
happy New Year and best wishes to All!
The only update in this version is to reflect the new RFC 8655 being
published.

At the meeting in Singapore, we've asked for WG adoption of this draft. The
authors greatly appreciate WG Chairs' consideration to open the WG Adoption
Poll.

Regards,
Greg

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Jan 6, 2020 at 10:32 AM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-mirsky-detnet-mpls-oam-01.txt
To: Gregory Mirsky <[email-masked]>, Mach Chen (Guoyi) <
[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-mirsky-detnet-mpls-oam-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Greg Mirsky and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-mirsky-detnet-mpls-oam
Revision:       01
Title:          Operations, Administration and Maintenance (OAM) for
Deterministic Networks (DetNet) with MPLS Data Plane
Document date:  2020-01-06
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          11
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mirsky-detnet-mpls-oam-01.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mirsky-detnet-mpls-oam/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mirsky-detnet-mpls-oam-01
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mirsky-detnet-mpls-oam
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mirsky-detnet-mpls-oam-01

Abstract:
   This document lists functional requirements for Operations,
   Administration, and Maintenance (OAM) toolset in Deterministic
   Networks (DetNet) and, using these requirements; defines format and
   use principals of the DetNet service Associated Channel over a DetNet
   network with the MPLS data plane..

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat