Subject: [Detnet] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-mirsky-detnet-ip-oam-01.txt

From: Greg Mirsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2020 11:05:29 -0800

Dear All,
happy New Year and best wishes to All!

Updates in this version include a couple of references and, hopefully, a
more accurate reference to the definition of the information set defining a
DetNet IP flow in Section 6 of draft-ietf-detnet-ip.
We always welcome your comments, suggestions, and questions. Contributing
content even more encouraged and much appreciated.

Regards,
Greg

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Jan 6, 2020 at 11:00 AM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-mirsky-detnet-ip-oam-01.txt
To: Gregory Mirsky <[email-masked]>, Mach Chen (Guoyi) <
[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-mirsky-detnet-ip-oam-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Greg Mirsky and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-mirsky-detnet-ip-oam
Revision:       01
Title:          Operations, Administration and Maintenance (OAM) for
Deterministic Networks (DetNet) with IP Data Plane
Document date:  2020-01-06
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          6
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mirsky-detnet-ip-oam-01.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mirsky-detnet-ip-oam/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mirsky-detnet-ip-oam-01
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mirsky-detnet-ip-oam
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mirsky-detnet-ip-oam-01

Abstract:
   This document defines the principals for using Operations,
   Administration, and Maintenance protocols and mechanisms in the
   Deterministic Networking networks with IP data plane.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat